Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Midweek Message

Aloha family,

Well I had a few minutes and figured I would drop you a quick line to let you know what has been going down for the last couple of days and to answer a few of your questions. It has pretty much been the craziest couple of days of my mission from extreme headaches trying to figure out transfers from missionaries jumping all over me for finding out I became AP to no sleep to being all over the island to deliver things to people, it seems that it never ends. It has been a lot of fun but when my head finally hits that pillow every night I just crash. I really love working so close with president and learning from his wisdom. You really get to see a different side of him and get a different feel for him than any of the other missionaries do. He gets so close to us and we help him with anything that he needs. I also love working with the other 2 ap’s. I am learning so much from them and I am just trying to be a sponge and soak up as much as I can for the time that I am with them. You really get to see a different side of the mission and the work we do here is completely different form the work that we did out in the field. It will take a little bit of getting used to but I am sure I will adjust as time goes on. Pres said that I will be the go to guy once the new pres gets here because I will have the most experience in the office out of anybody here. I really have some big shoes to fill over the next couple of months. It is going to be and already is a lot of responsibility

Well to answer a few questions that you had. I will try and get a picture of the truck this week and send it out. I haven’t named it yet but it might already be named I don’t know I will have to ask the other elders. Sister Peterson is just like the mission mom. You call here if you need something and she is just there to help in any way that she can. I love this assignment although it is probably one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. So much to remember and so much to do all the time you are staying constantly busy. It is funny pres. is still holding me accountable for what happens in the Waipahu zone because I was supposed to set it up for success even after I left. Elder Malan will be fine though and I am sure he will get a great comp to help him out down there in Ewa Beach. I think that is all the questions you had but if you had any others let me know I will try and answer them. Well I know this is short but like I said time is really short now and this next week will be insane with transfers and the greenies coming in and all of that. This week is going to be really hectic and really busy getting things ready. Next week email should be full of experience to tell you. One last thing I am back with my brother Elder Eteaki. It is so good to be so close to him again and be able to work so closely with him again.

Well I love you all so much and am grateful for all of the support that you give to me and all that you do for me. I couldn’t do it without the support of my family. I will talk to you agaon as soon as I can but I am not sure when that will be.

Ofa Atu
Zig

No comments: