Monday, September 3, 2012

The Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day for me. It has been about 10 years since I have taught kindergarten and my memory isn't what it use to be. I keep finding things I need to get ready for my classroom. Tomorrow is coming quickly. I am not ashamed to say I have butterflies tonight. I have met most of my students and I am very excited to teach them. I am just a bit nervous about putting the whole package together one more time. My room is ready, my lesson plans are ready, homework folders are ready, but it is the element of the unknown that I'm not ready for. So here's to another year of teaching and getting the class of 2025 on their way to success. I can't seem to upload pictures of my classroom but I will try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Greg D said...

You're pretty much the best teacher, so you have nothing to worry about! Hope your first day was awesome!

Joan said...

I hope your first day was awesome with all the cute kindergarten kids!
Have a great school year!