Monday, August 20, 2012

Last Week With Tommy

This was the last week before I have to go back to work. It has been so much fun to spend time with my family. I can hardly wait until I can stay home even more. I have so enjoyed watching my grandson this summer. We have had some good times. This week he spent several days with me because his mom had appointments, work, and was sleep deprived. We had a great week. We went to Wheeler Farm which was so hot we almost melted. He loved all the animals and made all the approprate animal sounds. Uncle Zach went with us as well. I also had a pass to Jungle Jim that I bought for him. So I took him thinking he would have a great time. Boy was I wrong. He hated every minute of it. He cried and clung to me like I was torturing him. I had him ride 4 or 5 of the rides. I rode the merry go round with him so he could hold on to me. Then we called it quits after about 30 minutes. I must be the meanest grandma around. We will try again next summer.

Loving the Animals

Hangin with Uncle Zig

Please take me home!

Can't you see I am NOT happy.

If I pretend to smile will you take me home?

No comments: